At last, a nebulizer for those who want a powerful water-less diffuser built with ecological materials. The Osaka nebulizer is made of wood and glass and has everything to please from its look to the swift diffusion of essential oils. The nebulizer uses an (integrated) air pump that breaks down essential oils into microparticles. These particles are then projected in the ambient air. A few minutes suffice to spread the essential oils in your environment. This method of diffusion is recommended for therapeutic and professional use. This is one of the best-performing methods to sanitize the ambient air.
- Diffusion duration: intermittent mode 5 minutes ON / 3 minutes OFF, manual selection of the diffusion intensity.
- Manual intensity adjustment
- Recommended use: diffusion of 20 minutes
- Diffusion coverage up to 800 sq. ft
- Dimensions : diameter of 3.7 x height 7.2 inches
- Automatic shut-off after 3 hours of operation
- Wood and glass
- Ambiance light: changing light of 7 colours
- Power: included power cable (North America)
- Limited warranty of 1 year as of the purchase date. Please keep box and proof of purchase for warranty to be valid.
Nebulizer Use Instructions
This type of diffuser works without water. Add 10 to 15 drops of essential oils in the recipient. Turn on the nebulizer for a few minutes up to a maximum of 20 minutes. You can repeat the diffusion 3 times per day. A nebulizer offers maximum efficiency and intensity during diffusion, that’s why it’s important not to use it for prolonged periods.
Note: never add water to your nebulizer.